- Day 1 Edmonton
- Day 2 Edmonton / Cambridge Bay - Embarkation
- Day 3-10 Northwest Passage
- Day 11 At sea - Labrador Sea
- Day 12 Ilulissat, Greenland
- Day 13 Sisimiut
- Day 14 Nuuk
- Day 15 Kvanefjord
- Day 16 At sea - Labrador Sea
- Day 17 Red Bay
- Day 18 Corner Brook
- Day 19 At sea - Gulf of St. Lawrence
- Day 20 Halifax - Disembarkation
There will be plenty to discuss with the Expedition Team from the past week’s adventures. Guests can also listen to their lectures and discover more in our Science Center as we head to Greenland.
Visit this UNESCO World Heritage site. The fjord is full of icebergs originating from the nearby Jakobshavn Glacier, one of the world’s most productive.
Temperature range in September: 32 – 41 °F
Included in Your Expedition
Not Included In Your Expedition
- Medical questionnaire mandatory
- Visa for Canada (ETA)
See Entry requirements for more information
- This cruise is not suitable for guests using wheelchairs due to the possibility of using tender boats during embarkation or disembarkation.
|Year of refurbishment||2020|
|Passenger capacity||318 (200 in Antarctica)|
|Length||114 m / 374 ft|
|Beam||20.2 m / 66 ft|
The original Fram was the most famous explorer ship of its time, and the achievements of her expeditions are unparalleled. MS Fram honors the heritage of the original Fram, using the most advanced technology and making her exceptionally well suited for expedition voyages in polar regions.
Sailing with MS Fram
- Practical Information for Expedition Cruises On Board MS Fram
- Activities and lectures on your cruise to the Northwest Passage
- Meet Our Expedition Team